Re: New Twisty Alternate Versions of WSDL 2.0 Part 1

Amy,

I wasn't sure if the fonts were actually needed.

Did you install the fonts and did that fix the problem?

I'll include the link if that fixed the problem.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411