WBS straw poll on Appendix E disposition (closes Wed midnight)

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:30:26 -0800
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

As I indicated during the telcon, we'll hold an electronic straw poll on
the disposition options for Appendix E.  The straw poll ballot is at:

  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/34041/WSD_AppendixE/

While the ballot is open for business, I'd advise you to ask questions
early so the answers can be provided in time to influence your vote.  I
believe you can revise your vote up till the close.

There is one change from what I announced, the poll closes at midnight
EST Wed instead of 1 hr before the poll closes, due to constraints of
the WBS system.

Happy voting!