Re: Do <import> and <include> support extensibility elements?

Hi,

I initially thought extensibility of import and include doesn't make
much sense, but how about the following use cases?

1) adding alternative locations (like "this public WSDL, available at
w3.org/..., is also cached in our intranet repository at
server.local/...)
2) adding credentials information for retrieving the imported or
included WSDL

It isn't exactly greatly convincing, but extension elements are one
natural solution for these uses.

On the other hand we would have to say something about how extensions on
import and include are handled, wouldn't we? I don't think we say
something about that, and since include and import are not components,
it might introduce a kinda hairy distinction between extensions on
components and extensions on include and import elements.

I guess I can go either way. 8-)

Jacek