Requirements Analysis

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 11:39:05 -0800
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
I've written up, and enclose here, an analysis of where we came out on
fulfilling the requirements as last documented by the WG.  I'll provide
a link to this to the Director as part of the CR call agenda. I've also
highlighted a few of the requirements as particularly interesting -
either because they were not fulfilled, were partially fulfilled, or
generated particularly interesting discussion.

Comments welcome!

<From>Jonathan Marsh</ From>

<ReplyTo>jmarsh@microsoft.com <mailto:jmarsh@microsoft.com> </ ReplyTo>

<RelatesTo>http://spaces.msn.com/members/auburnmarshes/