question-WSDL

From: tlais <mazentlais@yahoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 10:57:40 +0200
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Hello all,

I'm a new member in the mailing list. Iíve read many documents on the XML
and WSDL spec, but I didnít find a response to my question.
Supposing a server provides a "TRAVEL RESERVATION" web service. Does the
server use the WSDL document of the "TRAVEL RESERVATION" service to send
and receive SOAP messages? I mean does the server interpret the WSDL
document of the service provided by the server itself?

Regards