RE: Consistency of WSDL Component property names

Jonathan,

I've been assigned LC107 and I'll make these changes.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca
intranet: http://labweb.torolab.ibm.com/DRY6/

"Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
04/06/2005 08:46 PM

"John Kaputin" <KAPUTIN@uk.ibm.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Consistency of WSDL Component property names

This is issue LC107, which we delegated to the editors to change along
the lines you suggest or come back to the WG with further questions.
We're a little behind on our editorial tasks, but expect to implement
this one in the next few weeks.  Thanks for your patience!

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC107