Re: SOAP Modules and Features (LC18, LC29b)

Hi Glen,

I am trying reconcile the following two groups of statements..

>"By virtue of the fact that you understand the SOAP Module
>URI, you understand which, if any, abstract features the
>module implements."

>No, I'm not making those assumptions at all.  Module authors MUST give a
>name (a URI) to their Modules.  That's all.  They MAY also decide to
>indicate in the Module spec that certain abstract Features are
>implemented by this Module, but they don't have to.

If the Features are not identified in the Module, how do you expect the
Features the module implements to be deduced (for automated processing
anyway)?

It seems to me this should be a best practice minimally..

Regards, Prasad