Draft onotlogy for RDF Mapping

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:06:42 -0400
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Sorry for the slackerdom. I can't stand not having sent anything, so
I'm sending this incomplete draft :)

It's enough to show people who care a lot about the style.

Apologies for the icky layout. I can't get my pretty printer to work
right now (waaaaay to tired for it's evil interface).

I'm hoping to finish up at least the first draft of the part one
component model today, and perhaps, I pray, a sketchy draft of the
accompanying text.

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Bijan.