RE: Proposed definition of node

This definition sounds ok to me.

Note per the WSA doc, "Agents are programs that engage in actions on
behalf of someone or something else. For our purposes, agents realize
and request Web services. In effect, software agents are the running
programs that drive Web services - both to implement them and to access
them." So an agent is basically just a logical grouping of one or more
services which may be each deployed in a different endpoint.

If we adopt this definition, then there is no need for us to introduce
another MEP for in-out. What's already in the spec today for in-out
should cover the reply-to case.

Best Regards,
Kevin