Web Services support for oubound notifications

From: <Tom_Antony@i2.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 08:34:53 +0000
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Hi,

Has the W3C formalized aspects related to 'Out-Only' interaction pattern
like how the client registers interest in receiving these notifications and
the implications of that on generating wsdl from an abstract schema that
defines an outbound operation, like generating additional operations for
register/unregister , operation  definition for client to implement which
the endpoint can later invoke using the registered url etc. We are
investigating how 'Outbound Notifications' can be suported in the web
services world.

Thanks,

Tom Antony,
i2 Technologies.

P.S : I am not part of this list , please copy me on reply.