Re: Typos in the WSDL primer

Lawrence,

Thanks for the feedback!  In most cases I have now either corrected the
errors you noted, or they are obsolete because the relevant section is
being modified.  However, I have not checked in these changes yet, so
you won't see them yet.  (I'm in the process of some additional
restructuring.)

On Fri, 2004-11-26 at 14:36, Lawrence Mandel wrote:
> Hello working group,
>
> I just read through the WSDL primer. First off, congratulations. This
> document (although not yet complete) provides a nice overview of WSDL
> 2.0.
. . .
> Example 3-4
> -Do the outfault references need to be prefixed with tns?

Yes, I believe they do.  Thanks.

--

David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard