Re: Details of the publication of the document with Z notation

Hugo,

Thx. I already developed the XSLT to generate the Z and no Z versions,
with links between the two. I'll cutover to the Unicode rendering asap.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411