RE: Proposed resolutions for issues 146 and 150

Gudge,

if WSDL's notion of a web service doesn't have a use case for multiple
elements in the SOAP Body, we don't need to provide means for describing
that. That is, WSDL is extensible, we only specify as much as we need.

It could seem odd that SOAP not allow to use all HTTP methods, it is the
case nevertheless. 8-)

Anyway, I originally called for allowing #any, and the limited case of
"any single element" suits me, so I don't care for more generality. If
anyone else does and has a plausible use case, they may persuade Umit
and Tom and Amy and maybe others that it's useful. 8-)

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/