Re: Processor conformance: fault on non-conformant input

Jacek,

The question was not about unrecognized required extensions.  (Sorry if it
was confusing!)  The question was about a part of the WSDL document being
non-conformant: Should a conformant processor still be required to fault if
it doesn't need the non-conformant part of the document?

--
David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard