Re: Processor conformance: fault on non-conformant input

Sanjiva,

Oops, I just realized that this should have been phrased in a way that
permits the processor to ignore portions of the WSDL document that it
doesn't need, as already stated in section 7.3.

Consequently, please change the sentence above the 7.3 bullet list to:
[[
A conformant WSDL processor MUST adhere to the following rules:
]]

and then change the newly added bullet item to:
[[
A conformant WSDL processor MUST fault if a portion of a WSDL document is
illegal according to this specification and the WSDL processor attempts to
process that portion.
]]
Stylistically, I would suggest that this be moved up to become the second
bullet item.

--
David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard