Re: Issue 115

Per today's teleconference, here is suggested rewording for the second
sentence of section 6.1.1:

[[
The presence of an optional extensibility element or attribute MAY
therefore augment the semantics of a WSDL document in ways that do not
invalidate the existing semantics.  However, the presence of a mandatory
extensibility element MAY alter the semantics of a WSDL document in ways
that invalidate the existing semantics.

Note: Authors of extensibility elements SHOULD avoid altering the existing
semantics in ways that are likely to confuse users.
]]

--
David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard