Re: features and requiredness

From: Glen Daniels <gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:06:31 -0500
To: "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>, "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

> We don't currently allow features and props inside <service>.

Ah, my bad.  I just went back and read the mail about that, and would like
to propose again (with feeling this time) that we support F&P inside
<service>.  I believe with the scoping rules laid out in the two messages I
sent, we have a solid enough foundation to clearly understand what this
means (F&P are in scope for every interaction with that <service>).

--Glen