Re: Other suggested editorial changes

From: Roberto Chinnici <Roberto.Chinnici@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:45:38 -0800
To: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Cc: David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>, Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>, Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>, Jeffrey Schlimmer <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>, www-ws-desc@w3.org

Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:
> From: "David Booth" <dbooth@w3.org>
>>3. We should clearly say that any paragraph marked "Note" is
>>non-normative.  I suggest using the term "Non-normative Note" instead of
>>just "Note" to mark each Note.
>
> Can we do this with a stylesheet change? I have not dealt with this.

Wouldn't this change result into all notes being demoted to
non-normative ex post facto?

I would object to the note on using the type of the wsdl:service element
becoming all of a sudden non-normative, as that was not the resolution
we recorded consensus on. Others may object to other notes undergoing
a similar treatment.

Roberto

--
Roberto Chinnici