Re: Issue 32: Will SOAP 1.1 still be supported?

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:12:01 +0100
To: Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>, Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, WS Description List <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
* Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr> [2004-03-17 10:16+0100]
> No disagreement with having the binding. My point is simply about where
> the binding actually appears, i.e. directly in Part 3 or in a companion
> Note.

As I mentioned at the face-to-face, this binding is listed as a
Working Group Note in our new charter:

     * Binding descriptions for SOAP Version 1.1 over HTTP/1.1 (W3C Working
       Group Note), along with an implementation report. Participants are
       encourage to provide implementations of this binding.

  -- http://www.w3.org/2004/02/ws-desc-charter#deliverables

Regards,

Hugo

--