Re: features & properties: anywhere or only selected places??

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 06:36:04 -0500
Cc: "Liu Kevin" <kevin.liu@sap.com>, www-ws-desc@w3.org, "'Umit Yalcinalp'" <umit.yalcinalp@oracle.com>, Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
To: "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>

+1

We've had the metadiscussion about whether to discuss it again at least
twice :)

The right thing, for F&P objectors, is to raise an LC comment. Such a
comment itself will have a lot of status wrt the process and if F&P
naysayers and separatists can get independent parties (other
implementers and/or potential users) to look at F&P in the spec and
comment negatively, then they'll have a very strong case.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.