Re: features & properties: anywhere or only selected places??

+1

We've had the metadiscussion about whether to discuss it again at least
twice :)

The right thing, for F&P objectors, is to raise an LC comment. Such a
comment itself will have a lot of status wrt the process and if F&P
naysayers and separatists can get independent parties (other
implementers and/or potential users) to look at F&P in the spec and
comment negatively, then they'll have a very strong case.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.