RE: [revised] Proposed resolutions for issues 146 and 150

See, I had to put a schema bug in there just to see who would notice
:-).

I assume if there's no element attribute the {content model} property
would have no value (the default is empty).  That's why I introduced an
explicit #element value at the component model level, to distinguish
between the absence of the element attribute, and the presence of the
attribute with a Qname.

On
> Behalf Of Asir Vedamuthu
> Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2004 4:42 AM
> To: Jonathan Marsh; WS Description List
> Subject: RE: [revised] Proposed resolutions for issues 146 and 150
>

> Minor corrections (see line 2 and 3) to simple type 'elementReference'
> syntax,
>
> 1  <xs:simpleType name="elementReference">
> 2   <xs:union memberTypes="xs:QName">
> 3    <xs:simpleType>
> 4     <xs:restriction base="xs:token">
> 5      <xs:enumeration value="#any"/>
> 6      <xs:enumeration value="#empty"/>
> 7     </xs:restriction>
> 8    </xs:simpleType>
> 9   </xs:union>
> 10 </xs:simpleType>
>
> > <xs:attribute name="element" type="elementReference" use="optional"
/>

> If this attribute is absent, is there any default value for {message
> content
> model} property?
>
> Asir

Special