Re: Proposed resolution to issue 143

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:08:52 +0600
To: "Bijan Parsia" <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>, "Martin Gudgin" <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Cc: "WS-Description WG" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I have incorporated these changes into the draft to complete the
following EDTODO from the last telecon actions:

EDTODO    2004-02-26: Editors to adopting the diff in Gudge's proposal
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Feb/0232.html)
                      along with the two additional words to
                      Section 3.2. (#143)

Please review and comment if necessary.