Introduction

From: He, Hao <Hao.He@thomson.com.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:17:24 +1100
To: "'Jonathan Marsh'" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, WS Description List <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I've met many of you already in the past.  For those who did not know me, I
am an architect at the Thomson Corporation. I was an active member of the
W3C Web service architecture working group and was an editor for the usage
document and the service life cycle document. My favourite quote is " Things
should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." -- Albert Einstein.
I hope WSDL is done that way.

Hao