proposal for consistifying @name attrs

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 22:21:35 +0600
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Glen and I were tasked with coming up with a proposal to consistify
@name attributes. The attribute @name is used currently for
identifying things (at declaration time) as well as to refer to
things.

Here are some points (borrowed shamelessly from Glen's email to me
without permission .. dude ain't here right now):

* <binding> has an interface= attribute which references interface.
    This seems OK to me as is.
* binding <operation> references interface operations.
    I'd say s/name/ref/ here.
* binding <fault> references fault names.
    s/name/ref/
* service uses interface=, which I also think is fine.
* endpoint uses binding=, which seems OK too.

So only two minor changes to make things consistent: when referring
to operations or faults inside bindings, use @ref instead of @name.

Simple, no?