WSDL Language/Processor clarifications

From: David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:48:03 -0500
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Per my action item, specific proposed wording changes for WSDL
language/processor clarifications have been checked into a separate branch
in CVS, with the changes marked with colors to indicate what was changed,
added or deleted:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html?rev=1.27.2.2

There seems to be some kind of weird (character encoding?) problem with it,
which is causing funny characters to appear and links to be broken, but I
think it's readable enough to get the idea.  The editors are working on
resolving the weirdness.

--
David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard