Re: features & properties: anywhere or only selected places??

Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:

>Hi Guys,
>
>I was always under the impression that <feature> and <property>
>elements are allowed under any element .. however, the spec
>says otherwise. Did I just get confused?
>
>Sanjiva.

I guess you mean any component? We definitely need F&P under the service
element (more precisely ServiceType ;-)) in addition to
interface/operation/binding/binding operation components.

--umit

--
Umit Yalcinalp
Consulting Member of Technical Staff