Re: Suggested editorial changes to 2.6.1 The Feature Component

[Oops, I hit the send button too soon.]

Similarly, for sec 2.7.1 The Property Component I suggest changing:
[[
The properties of the Property component are as follows:
     * {name} A URI as defined by [IETF RFC 2396].
     * {required} A boolean value.
     * {value constraint} A type definition constraining the
         value of the property.
]]

to something like:
[[
The properties of the Property component are as follows:
     * {name} A URI as defined by [IETF RFC 2396].  This URI SHOULD be
         dereferenceable to a document that directly or indirectly defines
         the meaning and use of the Property that it identifies.
     * {required} A boolean value.  If the {required} property is true,
         then the requester agent MUST use the Property that is identified
         by the {name} URI.  Otherwise, the requester agent MAY use the
         Property that is identified by the {name} URI.  In either case,
         if the requester agent does use the Property that is identified
         by the {name} URI, then the requester agent MUST obey all semantics
         implied by the definition of that Property.

--
David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard