Re: WSDL Import/Include Locations

Which means that if one did decide to use two imports to pull in the
same data for the purpose of robustness then if both imports succeed,
besides wasting time and resources, the WSDL would be illegal since the
same data would be pulled in twice.

Therefore it would seem appropriate to make it possible to list multiple
URIs on a single import with the explicit semantics that one should try
them in a random order (for load balancing purposes) until one works.

	Yaron