Namespacing component properties

From: Mark Nottingham <mark.nottingham@bea.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:22:33 -0700
To: Web Services Description <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I have an AI to propose a mechanism for more precisely identifying
component types and properties.

Although I can imagine that a name spacing mechanism (similar to
QNames) could be introduced, I wonder if it would be simpler and more
expedient to instruct the editors to make all references to properties
and component types into hyperlinks (using the appropriate spec's
"stable" URI when a remote reference, and a relative URI when local).

Comments?

Office of the CTO   BEA Systems