Issue 167: Synchronize pseudo-schema

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:39:38 -0700
To: "Web Services Description" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

This issue [1] is marked as editorial, but I'm having trouble chasing
our minutes to determine the status quo.  From our current draft,
features and properties are allowed on:

  Interface
  Interface Operation
  Binding
  Binding Operation

But there are also unchallenged assertions that features and properties
are allowed on message references and fault references [2], which I
haven't been able to verify in our meeting records, our AI list, or the
edtoto.  Then there are the separate requests to allow them on services
and endpoints.

Does anyone disagree that the status quo is that f&p are allowed on
message references and fault references?  If not, I propose we action
the editors to fix this omission in a fashion that parallels other
places where f&p are allowed.

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Mar/0185.html