Re: Comments - WSDL 2.0 Message Exchange Patterns

From: Mark Nottingham <mark.nottingham@bea.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 13:35:10 -0700
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org
To: Amelia A Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>

I'm in the same boat you are! Sorry Amy, I shouldn't have directed this
so specifically at you.

If they aren't supposed to be the same, I'm very confused indeed, but
hey - I'm the new guy.

{message label} is used here:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/
wsdl20.html#MessageReference_details
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/
wsdl20.html#Binding_Message_Reference_details

whereas {label} is used throughout this:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-
patterns.html

Anybody... anybody...?

On Jun 18, 2004, at 1:27 PM, Amelia A Lewis wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 13:12:13 -0700
> Mark Nottingham <mark.nottingham@bea.com> wrote:
>> Other comment on part two; it refers to {label} properties, whereas
>> part one uses {message label}; should these be the same?
>
> Tell me, don't ask me ... as I recall, the editorial change given me
> back-when was to change it to "label", so that's what I done, boss,
> don't
> whup me fer it.
>
> In other words, request for clarification.  In context (that is, each
> {message} has a {label}) I don't think there's a problem, but I'd
> rather
> that folks felt that this was right.  'kay?
>
> Amy!
> --
> Amelia A. Lewis
> Senior Architect