Re: Comments - WSDL 2.0 Message Exchange Patterns

From: Amelia A Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 16:27:49 -0400
To: Mark Nottingham <mark.nottingham@bea.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 13:12:13 -0700
Mark Nottingham <mark.nottingham@bea.com> wrote:
> Other comment on part two; it refers to {label} properties, whereas
> part one uses {message label}; should these be the same?

Tell me, don't ask me ... as I recall, the editorial change given me
back-when was to change it to "label", so that's what I done, boss, don't
whup me fer it.

In other words, request for clarification.  In context (that is, each
{message} has a {label}) I don't think there's a problem, but I'd rather
that folks felt that this was right.  'kay?

Amy!
--
Amelia A. Lewis
Senior Architect