Re: Issue 225: accommodating non-XML data models (proposal)

+1.

That way we don't have to get it precise or fight over dotting i's and
crossing t's if it goes in the spec. It would serve the purpose of
showing people how to use extensibility to accomplish this. It would not
be as taxing on our schedule if this were to go in the main spec.

Regards, Prasad