Re: Issue 225: accommodating non-XML data models (proposal)

+1 from me too.

It would be good if we can accommodate this with limited amount of
changes but,
I am afraid that the proposed changes make things vague and hard to
understand and use
for >= 80% use cases that would model things as XML infosets.

For example going form "Element" (GED) to "content". I clearly
understand "element declaration" but,
"content declaration" is very generic and could really mean anything.
When we are making the change we
can relate to things but, when someone needs to read the spec  w/o such
background later and interpret / understand
to implement, I think one would be in a very disadvantageous position.

I would be for this, if we were to fix things to be more clear (if we
had the time) but making simple fixes
that render things vague is not desirable IMO.

Regards, Prasad