RE: Sample Application described in WSDL using HTTP binding and showing messages

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:38:41 +0100
To: <dorchard@bea.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Dave

> Has anybody in the WG been looking at this?

not as much as i'd like to!

> I would really like some feedback on the proximity of my
> interpretation of the spec to reality, and whether this is
> useful primer material.

yes, IMO this is ideal primer material as well as being a very
useful use-case for testing the utility of the HTTP binding - sorry
not to have replied earlier.

FWIW i would find it useful to have an actual service to experiment
with and better understand the corner cases. i guess i could dummy one
up but it would be nice if someone could point to a public service
exhibiting this pattern.

Paul