RE: Which operation?

I think Mark was referring to the common practice of establishing a
close connection between the operation name and the corresponding agent
implementation. For instance, Java's JAX-RPC 1.1 says (WSDL to Java
mapping):

4.3.4 WSDL Operation
A wsdl:operation defined in a wsdl:portType maps to a Java method on the
mapped Java service endpoint interface. [...] A wsdl:operation is named
by the name attribute. The operation name maps to the name of the
corresponding method on the mapped Java service endpoint interface.

and also (Java to WSDL mapping):

5.5.3 Service Endpoint Interface
A service endpoint interface (that extends java.rmi.Remote) is mapped to
the wsdl:portType element. [...] Methods defined in a service endpoint
interface are mapped to the wsdl:operation definitions in the
corresponding wsdl:portType.

Ugo