Re: Describing which blobs are to be optimized.

>From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM>
>Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 09:01:12 -0400
>
>. . . I want to know the semantics implied
>by including the feature but marking it as optional. Regardless of
>client/server preference for use of the feature, its essential that the
>meaning of this is completely clear. . . .

Agreed.  The meaning of the WSDL document must be independent on who wrote
it.  It must be determined *solely* by what the document itself says (in
conjunction with the WSDL spec, of course) -- not its origin of
authorship.  Indeed, there may be no way to know who originally wrote it.

--
David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard