RE: Issue 217: Syntax for multiple styles

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 21:02:44 +0100
To: <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, <jacek.kopecky@deri.at>
Cc: <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>, <mark.nottingham@bea.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Issue 98 was resolved at the 5th February telcon:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Feb/att-0035/040205-ws-desc-irc.htm#item07 <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Feb/att-0035/040205-ws-desc-irc.htm>
http://tinyurl.com/3y7fy

followed by Jacek withrawing his proposal, Issue 113:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Feb/att-0035/040205-ws-desc-irc.htm#item08

http://tinyurl.com/yq25p

Paul