From: Jonathan Marsh [mailto:jmarsh@microsoft.com]
Sent: Thu 10/06/2004 15:40
To: Downey,PS,Paul,XSJ67A C; jacek.kopecky@deri.at
Cc: jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr; mark.nottingham@bea.com; www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: RE: Issue 217: Syntax for multiple styles

As Jacek points out, we did reject this proposal already, and I don't see any new information being presented.  I'm reluctant to reopen issues, but I'm willing to do it along the rules proposed in many of the latest charters being approved - that is, a supermajority (2/3) of the members in Good Standing.  I won't put this on this week's telcon, but perhaps next week's (or an email poll).