RE: trying to execute editorial action item to incorporate Jacek's text

I'd suggest you put it in the Core spec as the WG agreed.  Putting it
somewhere else would mean reopening the issue, and being explicit about
what "the purpose of the binding" is in the Core spec doesn't seem to
cause obvious harm.

On
> Behalf Of Sanjiva Weerawarana
> Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 1:04 PM