Re: Minutes: 29 July 2004 telcon

From: Umit Yalcinalp <umit.yalcinalp@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 11:06:19 -0700
To: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:

>Hi Umit,
>

>>I also requested to go into record that although Oracle votes to go
>>forward with the LC, I am concerned the way that we have been trying to
>>close some issues within the past couple of weeks without taking an
>>action right now, and essentially deferring them to LC.
>>

>Can you indicate which issues you felt were closed without action
>but do indeed require action?

I don't know the precise answer to that question yet, Sanjiva. We
generated a lot of new issues and closed them quickly. It is just like
any software release deadline. When all the parts are reviewed by
others, like the review that Mark Nottingham did, it will be more
obvious how the language and the concepts on all parts are fitting
together or not.

>Just want to understand what work lies in front of us!
>

>Sanjiva.

--umit

--
Umit Yalcinalp