RE: in-optional-out?

3.X In-Optional-Out

This pattern consists of one or two messages, in order, as follows:

   1. A message:
          * indicated by a Message Reference component whose
{messageReference} is 'A' and {direction} is 'in'
          * received from some node N
   2. An optional message:
          * indicated by a Message Reference component whose
{messageReference} is 'B' and {direction} is 'out'
          * sent to node N

This pattern uses the rule 2.2 Message Triggers Fault.

An operation using this message pattern has a {pattern} property with the
value 'http://www.w3.org/@@@@/@@/wsdl/in-opt-out'.

Would that work?
	Thanks,
		Yaron