From: w3c-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Liu, Kevin
Sent: Wednesday, Jan 21, 2004 04:59 PM
To: 'Tom Jordahl'; 'David Orchard'; 'Web Services Description'
Subject: RE: Issue 32: SOAP 1.1 support

SAP shares the position with BEA that our customers favor soap 1.1 binding support in wsdl2.0. But we are open to how this support should be provided in WSDL2.0.

Given the potential hassle around IP and charter changes, we are leaning to support Philipe's proposal for leveraging soap 1.1 binding in WSDL1.1 - at least we should investigate its feasibility first.

Best Regards,
Kevin