Re: Another try at HTTP binding

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@systinet.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:44:19 +0100
To: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Cc: Web Services Description <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Mark, I think we're in agreement - forms constrain a predefined
interface using to a data format, WSDL defines an interface and
constrains that to a data format.

Does it mean then that you're changing your initial answer:

> On Fri, 2003-12-19 at 06:49, Mark Baker wrote:
> > > 1) Is it good practice to extract part of your content to parameterize
> > > your URI?
> > IMO, no.

to a yes?

> > If a set of resources identified by a parametrizable URI is a web
> > service, it should be describable using WSDL.
>
> If I'm interpreting that correctly, yes!

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/