RE: Extending the functionality of an existing Web Service

There's a difference between interface versioning and service/endpoint
versioning.  It seems that interface versioning is possible with
inheritance - though I still have finish some cycles on that - but there are
more things to a service than the interface.   For example: bindings,
addresses, lists of operations.

Now pardon my ignorance, but I share Paul's curiousity as to the ways that
services and service descriptions are versioned.  I sadly didn't see
anything in the primer or use cases on this either.

What would be great is to show what aspects of a service can evolve in
compatible ways, and what the before/after wsdl/messages look like.  To be
honest, I'd almost volunteer to try writing it for the primer but I'm soo
far behind the discussion I'm afraid I'd end up costing the group more time
rather than saving it.

Dave