Re: 2004-02-12 Action Item: Clarification to the OperationName feature

Ah, right, it's that one again. 8-)

But as I think I must have said before, you seem to be trying to make
WSDL be something that it isn't.  That may or may not be a good thing
to do, but every use of WSDL I've seen uses it describe application
interfaces, so that's where my comments are coming from.

Mark.