Re: Issue: should WSDL be able to describe an operation with *anything* in the message?

Jacek,

IMHO, I don't think it's useful to view a content-based router as a
service because it is not the ultimate receiver of the message (in the
SOAP sense) and any client of the service will still have to get the
"real" WSDL to know what to put into the message.

Wouldn't the more likely case be that the network would be configured to
route any messages sent to the service through the content-based router?
i.e. if the client sends a message to the service, the network will
automatically route it to the content-based router. I assume this just a
matter of setting up the correct routing tables. The actual URL of the
content-based router wouldn't be known to the client.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: 905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: 905-413-2411, TL 969-2411