SOAP Data Model Schema Language (first public proposal)

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@systinet.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:48:27 +0100
To: WS-Description WG <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Hi all,

I finally got to finish my proposal that I believe crosses the gap
between WSDL and SOAP Data Model, allowing WSDL to describe messages
that carry SOAP Data Model data.

I'll try to provide a full example of what a WSDL file would look like
and what the messages would look like, if there is any interest.

It probably needs a lot of editorial work, some unification of
terminology, maybe a glossary section, maybe a component model, stuff
like that. I'd be willing to do this if there is interest.

Share and enjoy,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/