RE: Agenda, 12 February 2004 WS Desc telcon

Sorry, that was sloppy characterization by me.  I'm planning to have
that issue as one of the primary topics of the FTF.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2004Feb/0018.html
> >[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/
> >[.3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/admin

> >Agenda
> >
> >1.  Assign scribe.  Lucky minute taker for this week is:
> >      Igor Sedukhin (fallbacks: Jeffrey Schlimmer, Prasad Yendluri,
> >      Dietmar Gaertner, Umit Yalcinalp, Jean-Jacques Moreau,
> >      Sanjiva Weerawarana, Youenn Fablet, Youenn Fablet, David
Orchard)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Feb/0010.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Feb/0012.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Feb/0011.html