Re: Action item 2003-11-03 OperationName feature

Umit,

Sorry about replying with such a delay. I think this proposal is OK,
with one minor tweak I'd like to see:

You use the URI designators for indicating the operation in
OperationDispatch module's "operation" header. I believe that the
operation QName is better readable, therefore the tweak is to change the
"operation" element's type to xs:QName and its value to the
namespace-qualified name of the operation.

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/