RE: Media Types LC Issues

Thanks for gathering these together.  I finally got around to sticking
them (including Kevin's and Henry's issues) into our issues list [1],
which includes a quick determination of which are editorial and which
aren't.  Unfortunately I had to renumber them to make that work with the
existing issues list format, hope this doesn't cause too much confusion.

Again, these will form the basis of our January 6th telcon, with luck we
should be able to get through most of them.  A few might benefit from
some advanced email discussion.

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/%7Echeckout%7E/2002/ws/desc/issues/wsd-issues-c
ondensed.html